Monday, March 29, 2021

2021 TuffStuff 110 gal tub journal

6/29/21


Below are some of my plants and the 100 Gal TuffStuff Tub.  I have added some rosy red minnows to the tub and there are many tree frog pollywogs in there now.  

The sunny succlents area.
The TUB
Hardy Water lilly bloomed
The shade garden.

Solar fountain and many understory plants beneth.



 
















3/28/2021

I had cleaned out the big tub and moved plants into other smaller tubs.

I emptied the 100 gal tub and removed all old debris.

I lost all my anubis nana and Buce -- sad -- the cold was to much.  However, all my java fern, Sagittarius, Hygro polly, and other stem plants survived. Bolbitis seems to have survived but the larger leaves died back -- we will see.

I will try to post a picture later.

I also bought a small solar pump to try on the tubs.




No comments:

Post a Comment